[Dialogue] Celebrating Life, Celebrating Abe

DReese8542@aol.com DReese8542 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 11:40:46 EDT 2004

How well said, Mary.  I, also, never worked with Abe and knew him only at a
distance. Yet, as with you, I am so very grateful for this means of sharing
with people who were part of a kind of genetic bonding institution.  The
discipline, the studies, the books, the teaching all helped to give us a common life
experience which has shaped us 'til the day we die.  So, Abe helped make that
possible along with others.  And, like you, I am profoundly grateful.  David
Reese