[Dialogue] Twins all grown up

Jan Allen jallen12345 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 19:35:25 EST 2007

Jim,

  I share your sentiments.  My son John Dietrich turns 32 this month -  all 6'4" of him.
  He's engaged and plans to marry next August, and I'm eager to be a grandmother -  eventually.

  Congratulations to your twins. I never met them but I wish I had.

  Jan (Latham) Allen

James Wiegel <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:
    "The twins", Shanker and Dhondiram Wiegel, turn 30 tomorrow.  Both married, Shanker lives in Aurora, CO with his wife, Lisa and 2 small daughters, Molly and Miranda; Dhondi lives in Peoria, AZ with his wife Lariate and small son, Calvin.

  If you have stories or greetings or wisdom to pass on, send them to me.  I will collect and present them.  30.  Hard for me to believe my children have grown.  But . . .

  Thanks, and thanks for all the care and attention and good will passed to them and our family over the years by this community around the world.

  Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-936-8671
+1 623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Will tomorrow be here soon? ... of course it will. Not once has tomorrow not been here, but what about yesterday? Where is it now? It will be gone to us . . . like today will be long gone ... When tomorrow comes around. -- Dodge Chatto 1975  __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Dialogue mailing list
Dialogue at wedgeblade.net