[Dialogue] {Disarmed} Re: The Theology of American Empire

Wayne Ellsworth wayne at icajapan.org
Wed Nov 7 22:28:25 EST 2007

Dear Harry,

Thanks for this article.  It focuses the future for many in the whole
world, not only USA.

What do you think should be one of the 2008 Global Conference on
Human Development's "working groups", related to this article's
imperative?  And for other working groups also?

Wayne Ellsworth

The Institute of Cultural Affairs Japan,   Soshigaya 5-17-33,   Tokyo
157-0072,   Japan
phone: 81-3-3484-4449,  fax:81-3-3484-1909  mobile: 81-080-3443-1915
Skype:icajapan
homepages: http:/www.icajapan.org/  &
                         http:/www.japan2008.org/
                         http:/www.millennium-ftc.com