[Dialogue] 2008 Directory Printed!!

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 12:49:50 EST 2007

If this is a duplicate (or triplicate) message,  delete now.  I didn't want
to miss anyone with my announcement.

Dear Friends and Colleagues:
>From Mike Tippett:
The 2008 Directory Of Those Who Care is now printed.   Copies for those who
have already  ordered a Directory were mailed out  yesterday.   There is still
time for  you to order your copy! For those who aren’t familiar with The
Directory, it is a listing of names, addresses, phones, emails and occupations  of
several hundred people who have been at one time or another associated with
the I.C.A., or the Ecumenical Institute, or its programs and projects. It’s
fun  to see where everyone is living and what each is doing.  (I’m in Florida
and am semi-retired)
If you would like a copy of your listing, either write or email  me.
If you would like a copy of The Directory, send in the form  below.
Cost of the Directory is $18.00 for either the  booklet form, the floppy disk
form, or a CD.  If you order two forms, it will cost  $25.00.

ORDER  FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
COUNTRY:  ________________________
EMAIL:  ______________________________
Make Checks out  to and send orders to:
Michael B.  Tippett,    4676 32nd Court East,   Bradenton, FL  34203  (USA)
Phone:  (941) 753-5189   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me a  copy of the directory:    [     ]  Booklet form    [    ]
CD    [   ] Floppy  Disk
Cost of the Directory is $18.00 for either the  booklet form, the floppy
disk form,  or a CD.  If you order two forms, it  will cost $25.00.
I enclose  $___________
The Floppy Disk  and CD will contain In Memoriam and Names and Addresses,
etc, in
Microsoft Word  format.