[Dialogue] connecting with Trish Broersma and horses

Patricia Tuecke ptuecke at charter.net
Wed Nov 28 17:42:39 EST 2007

Jan,

Dan and I talked about the Broesmas this past week. We drove to Portland
from Reno to spend Thanksgiving with our son Eric and family. On the way up
we stopped overnight in Ashland, OR. I had no contact info for Trish, but we
did wonder if she was still there. It's good to hear from her.

Pat

Patricia R. Tuecke, Sierra Circle Consulting

Facilitating Amazing Results!

775-333-6998   ptuecke at charter.net