[Dialogue] Eat, Pray,Love

Tracy Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Thu Dec 2 13:03:55 CST 2010

I read it and also found her own process and own thinking quite insightful,
solid and well-thought out. It is easy to see, however, how a movie based on
the book could come out vapid and trite (it's not easy to make movies based
on someone's thoughts!). So I haven't seen the movie!

   Tracy E. Longacre

   from San Francisco

   +1 (415) 944-0158

   SKYPE: tlongacre

   Run Blog:   <http://revruns.blogspot.com/> http://revruns.blogspot.com

   Photos:  <http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlongacre/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlongacre/

   Want to receive monthly updates on me and my work? send an e-mail to:
<mailto:telupdates-subscribe at topica.com> telupdates-subscribe at topica.com

"You don't have to take God to anyone.  God is already with everyone.  So,
rather than taking the approach that you need to take the truth out to
people who need it, adopt the approach that you need to go find the truth
that others have and you are missing.  Go be evangelized."
owlrainfeathers.blogspot.com