[Dialogue] The Legacy of our Community

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:56:49 CST 2010

1. the incredible simplicity/complexity of RS-1;
2. an understanding of "your external situation is never your problem;"
3. image change as the key to social change;
4. a comprehensive approach to community development (especially the cruciality of addressing the underlying depth human problem of "victimization");
5. walking the talk through embodiment of the "bug model" (focus on intellectual and symbolic community life on the "internal" side of community complemented by witnessing and justing love through "external" engagement).