[Dialogue] The Legacy of our Community

Len Hockley lenh at efn.org
Tue Dec 7 21:16:01 CST 2010

OK, OK

I guess it means me too!

For starters:

*All is good*. The past is approved, the future is open, the present is
accepted as a gift to be lived in full.

*Imaginal education* is the key to social change.

The *Underlying Contradiction* is the "trim-tab" of effective strategic
change.

*Song, Story, and Symbol* are the glue of effective organization (words
and tunes count).

The *Social Process Triangles* (life is trinitarian).

The deep existential truths of life can only be expressed as *paradoxes*.

Cheers,
Len