[Dialogue] Slicker's 90th

marilyncrocker at juno.com marilyncrocker at juno.com
Wed Dec 8 21:38:45 CST 2010

Dear George,

Thanks for this update on Slicker and the great photo.  Hmmm, I could
spot Wanda, Joanne, Phyllis, Bill, and the young woman I guessed was
Joanne's lovely daughter, Margaret -- but who are the rest of the folks?
And were you the photographer??

Memories surge of our times with Ann and Joe, and with you and Wanda, and
then when the mission called all our lives to intersect.  Such a
blessing.

Grace, peace and love,

Marilyn

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D