[Dialogue] Majuro

marilyncrocker at juno.com marilyncrocker at juno.com
Thu Dec 9 07:43:17 CST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The news contained in the article Colleen brought to our attention has
rested heavy on my heart since reading.  I wonder if anyone is still in
contact with any of the people we worked with in Majuro and can update us
further.  Perhaps the Holcombes or Earlys?

Marilyn

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D
Crocker & Associates, Inc.
123 Sanborn Road
West Newfield, ME 04095
(207) 793-3711

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:07:59 -0800 (PST) Colleen Smith