[Dialogue] Our Legacy - Faith and Works

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 13:08:56 CST 2010

I've been reading Borg and Crossan's "The First Paul", and brooding on
faith and works.

In the Legacy list, we are mentioning both.

Randy Williams mentions "The  interdependence of Internal Life and External
Mission."

My own list are faith statements:

All people are God's  people.
All time of the people  of God is assigned time.
All diverse gifts are  welcomed and honored by the people of God
Singing together  solidifies community.
To respond with "Yes"  to the "tag on my toe" takes courage and
steadfastness.  The challenge  throughout life is to not "sell my violin".
Karen  Bueno
Does your list  distinguish between faith and works?
Karen  Bueno