[Dialogue] The Legacy of our Community

Larry Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:20:08 CST 2010

Dear Gordon

Great question - we are planning three days of research in January in
Taipei one on Scharmers work of Theory U, one on the Profound Journey
Dialogue from Dick West and Evelyn Philbrook's dialogue in Taiwan and
Nepal and a third on the edge of facilitation (Spirit based).  I think
we will also spend so collegium time with this question.

Legacy is also about the future that is being called for

Seeing service as a disciplined life style (accountability and
absolution are critical to living into this)
Local Church Experiment to the 24 to Human Development projects to
replication to ongoing projects to ... (Exploration of living systems in
intentional transformation - individual - team - community - and the task)
Methods of authentic participation (method - style - space)
Celebrations, singing - Joyful respect for the moment
Authentic respect for the local wherever I show up
Image change

With respect, Larry