[Dialogue] Carlos Zervigon has passed

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 13:06:25 CST 2010

Our dear colleague, Carlos Zervigon, passed yesterday.  He was one of a kind, who was among the TWC people (those who care).  We'll miss him.  New Orleans will not be the same without him.  We were part of the New Orleans cadre in the 60's and never lost that connection.  Our thoughts are with Kathy, Mario and the rest of his family.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda at earthlink.net

‎“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words