[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Carlos Zervigon has passed

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 13:17:16 CST 2010

How does that song go?
"Those who wait . . "
Let's all sing, in remembrance, respect, appreciation and sorrow.

Jim

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else	Erma Bombeck

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities from Partners in Participation:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See website for further details.