[Dialogue] Carlos Zervigon has passed

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 21:20:10 CST 2010

Let us sing, to the tune of Ghost Riders in the Sky, In the name of the
Father...Amen.  Rest in peace, Carlos

Karen Bueno

In a message dated 12/13/2010 12:37:48 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jsloan45 at gmail.com writes:

Thank you for this information George.  I am saddened with this news  but
so pleased to have known this remarkable spirit.  How fondly I  remember the
connection between Carlos Ollison and Carlos Zervigon and how  they used to
rib each other. I will make sure Carlos Ollison gets this  news.

Joyce

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:06 PM, George Holcombe <_geowanda at earthlink.net_