[Dialogue] Carlos Zervigon has passed

facilitationfla at aol.com facilitationfla at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 06:10:35 CST 2010

Carlos had such an enthusiastic spirit and saw so much possibility in everything.  I have so many fond memories of when he and Larry Ward came to work with me on numerous contracts with the Miami PD.  That time we ate crawdads with him and Katherine on his roof in N.O. was a such a delight.  His spirit will be missed greatly among our colleagues and others in his great city.