[Dialogue] Xmas advice needed!

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 06:56:22 CST 2010

Everyone I know that has an IPad raves about it.  The two people I know who have Kindles tell me they don't use them much; they like the feel of a book in their hands.  All hearsay, for what it's worth.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda at earthlink.net

‎“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words