[Dialogue] Xmas advice needed!

Wayne Nelson wnelson at ica-associates.ca
Tue Dec 14 08:38:53 CST 2010

Jo and I both have kobos. It¹s great for reading a relatively simple novel.
I find it difficult to get back to review a reference etc. I tried to read
an academic version of Beowulf and gave it up, because in order for me to
really appreciate it, I had to look back too often.  Takes way to much tome
to search for a passage. Other readers are easier ­ and a bit more
expensive.

The ipad is in a different league and would be a good choice, if you want to
get into lots of media and have a computer as well. Way too much for just a
reader.

\\/

"George Holcombe"  wrote:

> Everyone I know that has an IPad raves about it.  The two people I know who
> have Kindles tell me they don't use them much; they like the feel of a book in
> their hands.  All hearsay, for what it's worth.
>
> George Holcombe
> 14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
> Austin, TX 78728
> Mobile 512/252-2756
> geowanda at earthlink.net
>
> ³...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that
> make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them
> to wither and die.²  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words
>

> On Dec 14, 2010, at 6:17 AM, facilitationfla at aol.com wrote:
>
>> Kindle, The Nook (in color), Sony Reader, and I-Pad -- which should I
>> What have been your experiences, joys, frustrations with any of these?
>>
>> Santa Cynthia wants to visit herself!

Wayne Nelson - ICA Associates Inc
ICA - 416-691-2316 - - - Cell ­ 647-229-6910
http://ica-associates.ca