[Dialogue] Xmas advice needed!

Nancy Trask nancytrask at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:59:20 CST 2010

Many public libraries provide free e-books, so you might want to contact your
library to find out which e-readers are compatible with their systems.  My
library also provides free downloadable audiobooks, and most MP3 players are
compatible.  With the e-books, at my library, the Kindle is definitely not
compatible, but the Nook & iPad & other e-readers are.

Just a thought!
Nancy Trask (aka library director in beautiful downtown Winterset Iowa)