[Dialogue] Need some help from colleagues in India

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 19:29:37 CST 2010

A  young friend of ours, daughter of a UMC minister, who works for Texas Impact, an advocacy group at the Texas Capitol for mainline denoms, and a couple of her friends will be in Hyderabad over the Christmas Holidays and would like to know of a church to attend for Christmas eve services.  Any suggestions, any colleagues there?

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda at earthlink.net

‎“...we have the choice: we can gratefully cultivate the relationships that make us part of a vast network, or we can take them for granted and allow them to wither and die.”  Brother David Steindl-Rast, Deeper than Words