[Dialogue] Our Legacy: Next Steps?

Kay Fulkerson kayfulkerson at getnet.com
Sat Dec 18 22:46:18 CST 2010

1) I have seen go-to meeting there the lead and write on the board.
There was one presenter, and one scribe.
I can ask , if there can be more than one person talking

2) Separate technology
I do know you can use :

 Get conference call line www.freeconferencing.com  and encourage all others
on team to get theirs ASAP.
FREE,
And one person is the moderator, and can record all auto talking.
I am not sure the capacity.
I think 200.  I can ask this too.  No visual, with this one.

Kay Fulkerson
Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-943-2822
KayFulkerson at getnet.com