[Dialogue] Our Legacy: Next Steps?

Gordon Harper top-nw at clear.net
Mon Dec 20 01:07:01 CST 2010

I love what you are dong, Gordon . . .  Hope to connect with this ICA
50th story series.

  Not a gestalt, but I took all the entries and ran them through a word
cloud generator -- roughly matches font size with the frequency with
which a word or term is mentioned.  Can you put this on the web site?

Jim Wiegel

Jim --

Thanks, Jim--I'll give it a shot.  In the meantime, let's try attaching
it here.

Never heard of a word cloud generator before, however.  Is it similar in
size to those large emergency power generators I see outside some
people's homes?

Gordon