[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Legacy

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Mon Dec 20 08:59:58 CST 2010

Dear Friends,

I, too, have 2 more pieces of our Order legacy that cannot be left off of my
list.  Someone else has mentioned them but ....

1) Story is Key - this is one that kept Fred's mind sharp and happy as he
moved toward his death.  The universe story captured his imagination and his
heart.  Of course, in the midst of the big picture (Fred always had that)
there were the smaller stories like:   life stories, stories of being of
service, funny stories, etc. Beckoning others to tell their stories was one
of the best parts of his day.

2) 2 suitcases - I do not know this image came from but it did help to order
our lives - what did you carry in your 2 suitcases?  I remember telling the
story and it went like this  .... "we carried two suitcase and one was full
of decor and notes".  I think the other must have been clothes.

Nancy