[Dialogue] Hubert Fulkerson, passed away

Kay Fulkerson kayfulkerson at getnet.com
Fri Dec 31 12:28:59 CST 2010

Thank you
You knew him long before I meet him. ( I left you a voice message before I
sent this)
Questions:
1) Do you have any stories of what Hubert did / accomplish on Oklahoma City
House in 1969.
And especially in, Kenya, or other places in Africa?  Please write me.
Or pictures to scan and send. KayFulkerson at getnet.com

2) Do you have  any info on ICA, in case people ask me, that I can have
available Jan, 29, 2011?

If you worked or volunteered with Hubert, We would appreciate details
> with locations / cities, and dates to complete his family time line with
photos if possible.  Kay and Martha Karpoff will collect stories & pictures,
to create the service & memory book for family. KayFulkerson at getnet.com

Kay Fulkerson
Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-943-2822