[Dialogue] Updating RS3A World Religions

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 15:43:50 CST 2010

good listen, just a detail . . .

RS 1
RS 2 (more theoretical) (Old Testament, New Testament, Church History)
RS 3 (more practical)
RS 3A The Local Congregation
RS 3B Ecumenics
RS 3C World Religions (Ur Images)

Jim Wiegel

You think that because you understand ONE, you understand TWO; because one and one make two.  But you must understand AND.	Sufi Proverb

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FROM PARTNERS IN PARTICIPATION

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See our website for further details.