[Oe List ...] An Invitation to the Order

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Tue May 1 07:52:36 EDT 2007

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As many of you know, one month ago we held a representational
gathering of the Order in Denver to look at the future and what role
the Order needs to play in bringing forth the new Earth.   We had 20
full time participants there as well  as several colleagues from
Denver who were there part of the time.  On the Springboard Gathering
web site is posted the results of that event as well as an invitation
to those who see themselves as a part of the Order (symbolic and
movemental)  to participate in the tasks that were begun as a result
of this gathering  <http://oecommunity.grouphub.com>.   If you
haven't read the summaries of the Springboard Gathering please do
so.  It was a wonderful event.  I would suggest that when you pick
the team you would like to be a part of you notify the person who I
have listed but also post your decision as a 'comment" to the
invitation so that all may follow who is on what team.  We're laying
this track as we go so please join and help us move this forward.  We
are especially anxious to expand the participation to beyond North
America as well as add many of the new persons we have met who have
no personnel history with the Order or Spirit Movement, including
those from the next generations.

If you want to comment on this email may I suggest you do so on the
Springboard web site so that we don't clutter the mail boxes of those
who have no interest in what this represents.

Grace & Peace,

Jack Gilles