[Oe List ...] (no subject)

Ann Shafer asgoodasitgets at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 08:28:55 EDT 2007

George, You found a good one, an inspiring summation of the good going on in
our world. Thank you. I have to say it reminds me of the ICA global
newsletter I receive which is full of inspiring local stories. (And which is
an enigma given what has happened to colleagues here in the U.S.) I
certainly wonder where some of what we have done has had an impact on some
of these activities captured in this article. And I am inspired by the
stories of children and grandchildren and what they are doing in the world
today. Ann Shafer

   _____