[Oe List ...] An Invitation to the Order

David Dunn icadunn at igc.org
Tue May 1 14:29:43 EDT 2007

On 5/1/07 9:36 AM, "Jack Gilles"  wrote:

>  am asking David Dunn (or anyone else from the web site team) to
> please let this list serve what the sign in and password are.

Jack was writing about a web site at:

http://oecommunity.grouphub.com/

...that has documents from the 'Springboard Gathering' in Denver March 30 to
April 1st.

You can login as 'oe' and use the password 'community' at any time.*

Any and all are welcome to check out the site and invited to request a user
name and password. If you have a user name and password you'll automatically
have access to any future projects that might be added.

On the screenshot that I've attached, you'll notice that there is a list of
projects on the right side of the screen. Springboard products and
reflections has the materials Jack was referring to. Click on the
Springboard link and you'll find George Walters' image behind the FILES tab.

Let me know if you have questions, challenges or what to get a user name and
password.

David Dunn

* I'm trying to troubleshoot the disappearance of the previous 'G and P'
login and password. Sorry.

---
David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B