[Oe List ...] wedgeblade portal prototype

Tim Wegner twegner at swbell.net
Sat May 5 14:00:52 EDT 2007

At the recent Denver gathering a proposal was made to have a web
portal that would be the single place to go on the web to locate
OE/ICA/EI web resources. The http://wedgeblade.net site is a good
memorable place for a portal site. AFter the transition, this link
would take you to the portal, and not the repository. The repository
will be accessible through a link in the portal

I have implemented a prototype portal, but not yet connected it to
wedgeblade.net. You can access it at:

http://twiki.wedgeblade.net/bin/view.cgi/Portal/WebHome

You can also access it the portal from the repository at
http://twiki.wedgeblade.net - look on the lower part of the left
sidebar, and you will see that there is a new entry called "portal".

I have added a temporary area at the bottom of the portal page for
discussion.

Remember Tim's motto, clicking on "edit" (or entering a comment) on a
wiki web page exposes one to full dread and awe of sheer possibility,
but therein lies freedom and grace! <grin!>

I am not the world's most artistic person (though some of the credit
for the current design goes to Gordon), so comments really are
appreciated.

Tim