[Oe List ...] Sir James

FacilitationFla at aol.com FacilitationFla at aol.com
Tue May 1 17:50:29 EDT 2007

Thank you, Paul,

For your beautiful eulogy, your caring for Sir Lindsay and for us in  sharing
your comments.

Cynthia and Bob

In a message dated 4/30/2007 5:21:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PSchrijnen at aol.com writes:

Colleagues, thanks so much for your fine stories, from which I have taken  a
few for the words of gratitude I speak later today.  All of your  stories have
gone into a handmade book by Christine with images, artforms,  which she will
gave to Peggy today. You will find them in the  second attached document. It
looks like it will be John Stringham, Christine  and I who represent all of
you at the funeral today.

Paul

Cynthia N.  Vance
Strategics International Inc.
8245 SW 116 Terrace
Miami, Florida,  33156
305-378-1327; fax 305-378-9178
_http://members.aol.com/facilitationfla_
(http://members.aol.com/facilitationfla)

Want  to build your own facilitation skills?
Want to meet facilitators from around  the world and in your own backyard?
Mark your calendar for the International  Assoc. of Facilitators Conference
2008
Atlanta, Georgia -- April 10-12, 2008  See _www.iaf-world.org_
(http://www.iaf-world.org/)