[Oe List ...] Larry Henschen's Memorial

Jfknutson at aol.com Jfknutson at aol.com
Mon May 7 20:56:38 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/5/2007 6:27:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Jfknutson writes:

Shirley Henschen and her family wanted to invite you to Larry Henschen's
Memorial Service on Saturday, June 16 in Chandler, Arizona.  The service  will be
held at 11:00 a.m. at the Valley Unitarian Church, 6400 West Del Rio  Street,
Chandler, AZ  85226.  Refreshments will be served after the  service.  There
will be opportunity to share stories about Larry's  life.  If any of you are
planning on coming. please let me know so we can  plan for the food.  Also if
you need an overnight stay, I can see what I  can arrange among the colleagues
in Phoenix.

Directions to the church are as follows:  Take I-10 to Ray  Road.  Turn east
onto Ray (turn left if you are headed toward Tucson,  right if headed toward
Phoenix). Going east on Ray Road, pass Priest Road,  after the rail road track
there is a stop light at McKemy.  Turn right on  McKemy and go to Del Rio.
The church is at the corner of Del Rio and  McKemy.

Shirley and Patty are returning to Phoenix next Saturday.  Shirley  says she
is walking a bit without the walker and feeling stronger.

Joan Knutson