[Oe List ...] Sacred Activism and The Power of Inclusion convenes in Tulsa

Roger Alexander ralexan934 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 20:35:17 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues:
I'm registered to attend the conference described below starting this Thursday, May 10. Here is a web site that gives the entire agenda for the Tulsa conference: https://www.wisdomuniversity.org/sacred-activism-index.html

There was a similar gathering in Seattle in May of 2006. Did anyone out there attend the Seattle conference? If so, what did you think of it and did anything come out of it?  Do you have any advise on how to get the most out of it?

Perhaps some others of you from around here are coming to this conference. If so, let me know and I'll try my best to find you.
Roger

Sacred Activism and The Power of Inclusion convenes in Tulsa May 10th to 12th. Addressing the critical moral challenges facing us today will be a host of distinguished national and local leaders, including Robert Kennedy, Jr., Caroline Myss, Andrew Harvey, Carlton Pearson, Michael Beckwith, Michael Lerner, Ben Zander, Laura Belmonte, Marlin Lavanhar, and many more.

Join the New Moral Majority - more than 36 million Americans whose values are not reflected in politics today - to craft a new vision for political and social action. Join a committed group of activists exploring a range of topics: the environment, civil liberties, women in leadership, new forms of spirituality, and how different faiths can work together to create a shared vision and brighter future. Join us at the Opportunity Fair and discover area non-profits and service organizations that are committed to making a difference.

Roger Alexander
5809 Meadowcrest
Bartlesville, OK 74006
918-333-5299