[Oe List ...] Today's sunrise

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Tue May 22 05:41:51 EDT 2007

Dear Fred and Jann,
As promised long ago to you, when I have my early morning coffee on
the front porch with an unobstructed view East, I hold you and all
the family in my heart and prayers.  Today, the sky is pink/apricot
in color and soon the sun shall appear....one of the daliy miracles
for all of us.  I am happy to hear that Fred is enjoying his own bed!
Love, God's Grace and Peace, Ellen