[Oe List ...] a video-taped conversation of ToP trainers

David Dunn david at mirrorcommunication.com
Tue May 22 19:12:55 EDT 2007

An interesting video has come to light of a conversation among people
attending the ToP Trainers' Network meeting in the Twin Cities last January.

The URL is:

http://www.kohlerproductions.com/ica.html

Give this page time to load; it loaded very slowly for me. At first it will
likely have a large letter "Q" (for Quicktime) in the center of the page
before the progress bar appears at the bottom of the screen for the
video-taped conversation you're looking for. See the attached file:

ToPTrnrsJanuary07.gif

for a screen shot of this page with the video progress bar at the bottom.

Click on the arrow on the left end of this progress bar if the video doesn't
play automatically. All recent computers, Macs and PCs alike, should have
Quicktime installed.

It's an interesting conversation among some of the "usual suspects" known to
many of us and some people who were new to me.

David Dunn