[Oe List ...] Whoops, try this site

Ruth Landmann tddynewf at cruzio.com
Tue May 29 13:00:34 EDT 2007

>Just for pleasure.
>
><http://web.mac.com/geowanda1>http://web.mac.com/geowanda1

Beautiful garden! My only question has to do with the blackberry
bush. Here wild blackberries are a weed, and something I've been
battling to get rid of. What's the difference?

On another note, I just started reading a book called Voluntary
Simplicity by Duane Elgin. It was written in 1993 (the revised
edition). He sounds like a colleague and has quotes from Tillich,
Buber and others "we" studied.

I picked it up at my church's monthly Book Market that I started this year.

Have others read it too? (I know, I'm a little late on this one, but
it's still very timely in 2007.)
Ruth
--
Ruth Landmann, Webmaster