[Oe List ...] Update

William Alerding walerding at igc.org
Thu Nov 4 13:01:20 CDT 2010

Sandra, Since the past and the future do not exist except inside our
minds, dwell only on the present moment. When you count days of
treatment, you only dwell on the past (which doesn't exist). Thank God
for the ability to be alive in the present moment. That really exists.
Continue to live life to fullest and  accept our intense wishes for
your good health. Love you.

Bill and Barb Alerding