[Oe List ...] Lisa Stewart

Ann Shafer annshafer at hughes.net
Thu Nov 4 13:23:30 CDT 2010

I am writing to inform you all that Lisa Stewart has been gravely ill. She
has been in the hospital, Queen of the Valley, in Napa California, for over
a month. It appears they may have gotten the severe infection under control
which was the initial reason she went to the hospital. She has been so ill
that for 12 days she was on a ventilator and intubated. It is a miracle that
she is off of these now. She has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver
and she has a heart problem. She needs surgery but they are not able to
operate on her heart until she is better.

Lisa and her husband, Mike, were in the San Francisco Religious House. Mike
died in April of this year. Mike is the second child of Bob and Pat Stewart.
His brother, David, my first husband, died ten years ago. Pat Stewart has
also died and Bob has a new wife who is also named Pat so a new Pat Stewart.
:o)

Lisa can be reached at Queen of the Valley Hospital or I will convey any
wishes to her, if you like.

With respect and in love,

Ann Shafer