[Oe List ...] Salmon: Request for help on NRM Charts

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sat Nov 6 17:33:46 CDT 2010

Colleagues--
    A local printer can produce a poster on 100# poster paper of the New Religious Mode Charts. This material is 22" X 28". The cost, including mailing is $30.00. At the moment I have orders for 5 posters.
    When you are interested in this project, please let me know ASAP. I want them to be done in time for Christmas.
    YOUR HELP IS NEEDED. Some one out there has a copy of the electronic charts we reproduced a year-or-so ago. The printer wants them as they will make a better copy.
    Perhaps, they are available in the archives, but I have as yet to make the effort to access that resource.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
    Bill Salmon