[Oe List ...] Salmon: ADDRESS INFO for NRM Poster

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 09:23:25 CST 2010

Pay Pal: wsalmon at cox.net
US Mail:
    William Salmon
    744 So. 10th
    Salina, KS 67401
    785-825-1221
    wsalmon at cox.net

----- Original Message -----
From: William Salmon
To: OE at wedgeblade.net
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:58 PM
Subject: Slmon: NRM Poster to printer

Colleagues:
    The 22" X 28" COLOR POSTER of the NRM Charts is at the printer. At present I have 5 orders. This is a common frame size. You will preserve a bit of history, plus provide yourself with meditation material for the rest of your life.
    The cost is $30.00. This covers printing, the cost of a mailing tube and US postage. A surcharge is collected for International mailing.
    Please let me know your interest in ordering one or more copies ASAP.
    Thanks to Ruth Landman for digging the charts out of her MAC computer.
    This is going to be a beautiful poster.
    Pastor Bill