[Oe List ...] NRM Charts and Video

David Yost dlyost at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:49:27 CST 2010

Thanks to William Salmon for requesting a copy of the NRM Charts and to Ruth
Landmann that had a copy on her computer. I asked Ruth to send me a copy and
that I would post them on a website for everyone to access.

I decided to create a short video as a meditative piece using the NRM charts
as a result. I think I may have the charts out of order, as I think Poverty
Chastity and Obedience were on top and Meditation Contemplation and Prayer
were on the bottom. I am sure someone will let me know the proper order and
then I may redo the video.

Here is the link

http://newreligiousmode.blinkweb.com/

--
Grace & Peace
David Yost

"What life means to us is determined not so much by what life brings to us
as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as
our reaction to what happens". Lewis Dunning