[Oe List ...] Salmon: Confirmation for order of poster

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sun Nov 14 20:15:30 CST 2010

David and Ellen,
    I apologize to the Order for using this method to confirm the order of the NRM poster, but the info in the Order Directory is no longer accurate.
    Thanks for your interest in the poster. The cost is $30.00
    Do you have access to Pay Pal? You can use my email address wsalmon at cox.net.
    A check can be mailed to
    William Salmon
    744 So. 10th