[Oe List ...] NRM Charts and Video words to the tune . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 00:36:32 CST 2010

  The bread and the wine
  My form
  And virgin born.

  Then I act seeing
  Action is vain
  And accomplishments
  Never as gain.

  To only do is less
  Than forming humanness So mission I must be
  To set men free.

  Called to burn as an Undying flame
  Each word and each
  Gesture the Name.

  I must through life-loss
  An exalted cross
  My place
  Reveal his face

  Then the Lord through
  My life prays a prayer
  And my being is
  Filled being there.

  I can invent anew what
  All the saints once knew
  By being who I am
  I create man.

  And it’s no longer
  I who is seen
  But the Lord standing
  There in between.

  Finished as I die
  Held there between
  Sky and sod
  To save our God.

Jim

This world demands the qualities of youth; not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease . . . you, and your young compatriots everywhere, have had thrust upon you a greater burden of responsibility than any generation that has ever lived.  Robert F. Kennedy

Jim Wiegel

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277

   jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities from Partners in Participation:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See website for further details.