[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Diann McCabe Inducted into San Marcos Women's Hall ofFame

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Mon Nov 15 06:00:38 CST 2010

Dear Diann,

Thank you for the incredible service you have provided for so many folks
over the year!  Your journey of support and care is gratefully and
appropriately recognized and applauded.  Surely you have thousands of
stories to tell of your interaction with people of all ages and other
diversities.  I have lighted a candle on my kitchen alter this morning and
included your name within it's light.  May you experience it's energy and
light.

With love and hugs,

Nancy