[Oe List ...] Federal budget

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 15 07:36:44 CST 2010

Interesting articles in yesterday's NYT on fixing the budget. The second
article gives you an idea of areas of expenditure in the federal budget.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/weekinreview/14leonhardt.html?_r=1

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/11/13/weekinreview/deficits-graphic.
html?hp?src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB

For Susan, here's a link to authoritative OMB documents on the 2011 federal
budget:

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/

  _____