[Oe List ...] Federal budget

George Holcombe geowanda at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 12:07:20 CST 2010

Good piece.  What I wonder is how can you find the hidden funding and the amounts that are passed by congress above and beyond the budgeted amounts?  Is that a part of any of these reports or charts?  Are we dealing more with publicity than actual numbers.

I remember Pres. Eisenhower's warning long ago about the military-industrical complex and it seems to have come true in spades.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Home: 512/252-2756
Mobile 512/294-5952
geowanda at earthlink.net

‎"The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope." -Teilhard de Chardin