[Oe List ...] Diann McCabe Inducted into San Marcos Women's Hall of Fame (Action Required)

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 16 21:03:44 CST 2010

What is this about?

  _____

From: oe-bounces at wedgeblade.net [mailto:oe-bounces at wedgeblade.net] On Behalf
Of noreply at boxbe.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 5:47 AM
To: Order Ecumenical Community
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Diann McCabe Inducted into San Marcos Women's
Hall of Fame (Action Required)

Hello Order Ecumenical Community,

This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more
courtesy notices from Boxbe members for two days. Messages you have sent
will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their
leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's
priority Guest List.

Thank you,
clingojr at aol.com

About this Notice
Boxbe (www.boxbe.com <http://www.boxbe.com/?tc=5918218444_2138010996> )
prioritizes and screens your email using a Guest List and your extended
social network. It's free, it removes clutter, and it helps you focus on the
people who matter to you.

 <http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=5918218444_2138010996> Boxbe
<http://www.boxbe.com/stfopen?tc=5918218444_2138010996>
End Email Overload