[Oe List ...] Lisa Stewart

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 22:23:21 CST 2010

 I remember the impact of seeing Bob and Pat Stewart's family at one of the
summer programs or councils, probably around the time of the Local Church
Experiment.  They were young adults, and at least one was a lovely teenager.
What an inspiration it was to witness the family participation.  We
celebrate the gifts of this family to our community.  We send our deep care
to Bob and his new Pat, and to Lisa's family, and the siblings.  Brother
death has been a close companion to this family, seemingly too close, even
though we know it awaits us all. Ann, we send our care to you as well. Thank
you for keeping us posted. With gratitude for the journey we shared and with
sympathy,  Lynda and John Cock