[Oe List ...] Lisa Stewart

Evelyn Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:06:17 CST 2010

Dear Bob and Pat Stewart, and Lisa and Mike's family and friends,

I send my sincere condolences to you all with this year of losing both
Mike and  Lisa.  I was  touched by  their presence and
sincere devotion to serve God wherever they showed up. I am sure they
will be missed. Celebrate Lisa's completed life as the gift she was to
us all.

Grace and Peace,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook
ICA Taipei, Taiwan, while working in Nepal this month
ICA International Board Director