[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Happy Thanksgiving; Lynn True's movie

Elliestock at aol.com Elliestock at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 18:32:21 CST 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Sandra and to all.

Your email reminded me that I had forgotten to share that Carleton and I
saw Lynn's movie "Summer Pasture" at the St. Louis Film Festival last  week.
I'm so glad we had a chance to see it and to see Lynn as well  afterwards.
Her documentary was a very real but very beautiful narrative  of the
Tibetan nomad couple.  Will look forward to seeing her future  works.

We continue to keep you in prayer.

Grace and peace,
Ellie

In a message dated 11/22/2010 5:09:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,