[Oe List ...] Happy Thanksgiving

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 22 19:28:03 CST 2010

Dear Sandra,
You are a beacon of light and hope.
Love and best wishes to you,and to all in our Community, who
celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday.
I remember the very first Thanksgiving I ever celebrated, In
Cleveland in 1960, when I ate creamed Broccoli and Pumpkin Pie for
the first time in my life!  Always remembered.
  In peace and love,
Isobel Bishop.